Tenergy Lipoly Battery Smart Charger + BMS Unit (Standard / Universal Type)
For Lipoly Battery with standard BMS charging plug (XH 4-Pin & 3-Pin Charging Connector.)
No more $100 LIPO balance chargers that prevent you from going with LIPO/LiFeP04 batteries!
This full featured 7.4v & 11.1v LIPO/LiFePO4 Balance charger is an amazing value. VERY popular for smaller capacity (mAh) Airsoft and other custom battery packs. Power Supply already included. Ready to charge your LIPO/LiFePO4 packs right out of the package. Also supports large capacity (mAh) packs, but will require a longer time to be fully charged.
- The charger is a smart charger. Plug and play / easy to use. The light will turn green when its fully charged and red when its charging.
- Always monitor your battery charging and charge your lipoly battery only on non-flammable surface.
- Average charging time depends on how much power is left inside the battery and battery capacity. (1500mah is around 30 minute to a hour).
- Built-in balance. Batteries are automatically balanced during charging, ensuring full charge.
- Automatic constant voltage, constant current and trickle charging.
- Automatically terminate charging process when input voltage is lower that 10V or higher than 16V
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Over-Charge and Over-Current protection
- Light weight and attractive case
- Applicable for Li-ion, LiPo and LiFePO4 battery packs
- Applicable Battery Types: LiPo,Li-ion, and LiFePO4 battery
- Battery Count: 1~4 cells
- Input Voltage: DC 10~16V, 1.5A
- Charging Current: 1A
- Balancing Current: 50mA
- Balancing Precision: 25mA
- Dimension: 88 x 57.3 x 16.8mm
- Weight: Approx. 100g
- Output Connector: 3 pin and 4 pin JST Connector
- Red: Charging
- Green: Fully Charged and Balanced
- Never attempt to charge 2 battery packs simultaneously
- Never leave the charger unattended when it’s connected to the power supply
- Terminate charging when any malfunctions is observed
- Keep away from dust,damp, water, heat, direct sunshine and vibration
- Never place it on case seat, carpet or something similar. Place the product on heat-resistant, non-flammable and non-conductive surface
- Do Not charge the following types of battery:
- Lead acid battery or VRLA
- NiMH or NiCD battery pack
- Non-rechargeable battery (explosion hazard)
- Faulty or damaged battery
- Any other types except for LiPo/Li-ion/LiFePO4 battery packs
- Battery pack which consist of different types of cell, or different brands